welcome to red light! a sandbox role play where any theme goes. please register with proper caps.
red light
sandbox: role play
no word count

Add Reply

mama said knock you out, #liam_loki
Bonhwa Cho
mana
homo magi
twenty four
gat eun
bisexual
apothecary
yaya
PRONOUNS: she / her
TIMEZONE: eastern
MATURE CONTENT: yes
100% DNW: character bending
this didn't seem right or fair in any sense. his training sessions had focused mostly on his magic but today he was having a physical challenge. flip a table once and suddenly everyone thinks he can hold his own against a bear. gorilla. huge animal that can crush him with a flick of his finger.

"you'll take it easy on me?" it was wishful thinking but bon hwa knew he wasn't going to survive this any other way. he sighed as he adjusted the bandages around his knuckles. he looked down to the boxing gloves laid out a table against the wall. "can i call my family to say good bye?"

template by spica of shine
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE CONTENT:
100% DNW:
Bonhwa Cho liam almost felt sorry for the kid. bonhwa was about the size of his pinkie finger. they were pretty matched in height but weight was a different matter. if he blew on him he'd knock bonhwa out. "that's not how this works." the gentleman in him wanted to take it easy but bonhwa needed to learn. when he was out there no one would take it easy on him.if they had put him to train with him someone thought bonhwa was ready for it. "don't be so dramatic." he took hold of bonhwa's wrist, only needing to use his thumb and index finger, to stop his motions. "the bandages are on wrong, let me redo that for you." he fully cupped bonhwa's wrist, it felt like a pencil resting on his palm. liam wasn't sure how someone so delicated had made it to adulthood."you've got to wrap between each of the fingers and your wrists too." he pulled off the bandages to wrap them again the proper way. "need help putting on the gloves too?" template by spica of shine#vigor .lijtext i, .lijtext b, .lijcre i { color: #2f2f97; }#vigor2 .liccont { background: #2f2f97; } .liimg { width: 220px; height: 130px; margin-bottom: 10px; } .lijtext { font: 10px roboto; line-height: 11px; color: #444; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #e4e3e3;width: 200px;background-color: #fbfbfb;}.litgbox { border: 1px solid #e4e3e3; padding: 6px; width: 208px; margin-bottom: 8px; height: 19px; background-color: #fbfbfb;}.liccont { width: 19px; height: 19px; text-align: center; border-radius: 100%; float: left;}.litagn { border-bottom: 1px solid #e0dfdf; width: 200px; font: 8px roboto; text-align: right; line-height: 14px; color: #555; text-transform: uppercase; } .litagn a { text-decoration: none; color: #555; font-size: 8px; text-transform: uppercase; } .lijtext b { font: 10px arial; font-weight: 900; line-height: 10px; } .lijtext i { font: 10px arial; line-height: 10px; font-style: italic; } .lijcre { color: #555; font: 8px calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; } .lijcre a { text-decoration: none; color: darkgoldenrod; text-transform: uppercase; }
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution