welcome to red light! a sandbox role play where any theme goes. please register with proper caps.
red light
sandbox: role play
no word count

Add Reply

fight for you, #yaya_vampire vs hunters
Loki
snake
varies
twenty two
nuetral
bisexual
lab tech
loki
PRONOUNS: she, her
TIMEZONE: pacific
MATURE CONTENT: yes
100% DNW:
hoon min would never understand this part of the work, enchanted weapons and what not. those were the same things creatures used weren't they? in the case of their departments' specialty the creatures themselves were enchanted. there was a myth that they were kissed by the darkness, it was what kept them alive. that darkness demanded blood sacrifice.

no one really knew which theory was right, only that many vampires were rogue. deciding not to register their status with the government and ignoring the two rules. they weren't difficult ones: don't bite the unwilling and don't turn the unwilling. there were blood banks that supplied to the vampires. that synthetic plasma was going around too.

sorcerers like one third of his partners was made substitute blood as well. "how is this supposed to make my knife better? it's still just a knife." he rocked on the heels of his leather shoes as he watched the other work. it all went over his head. the symbols, the words and the strange ingredients used. "it smells."

Yaya
main admin
various
thirty one
chaotic neutral
asexual
bio student
yaya
PRONOUNS: she / her
TIMEZONE: eastern
100% DNW: unfixable
Loki & ong hoon min
"i can't work under these conditions!" he would have thrown his hands up in exasperation if he didn't have some expensive shaved scale of the dragon in his hands. it wasn't really a dragon scale but grinded down onyx mixed with ox blood then dried to a powder. he'd put the bag of it under hoon min's pillow the night before to imbue it with his energy.

he poured it over the blade he'd already engraved the spell into. sung woo leaned down to speak the spell to the blade, latin flowing from his lips naturally. he stepped back in time for the scale of the dragon to go up in flames, the blade glowing red for an instant then the fire was gone.

he cleaned the blade with a black cloth that was claimed to belong to a most holy man. "it's not just a knife. it's now a knife bound to you so that it can't be used against you. it also has a poison in it now harmful to undead creatures." he kept the black cloth around the blade to hold it out to hoon min with the handle pointing at him. "still think it's just a knife?"

template by spica of shine

Loki
snake
varies
twenty two
nuetral
bisexual
lab tech
loki
100% DNW:
hoon min ignored the dramatics taking it as typical sung woo behavior. much as he complained he enjoyed seeing sung woo work. he didn't understand what sung woo did but he tried to make sense of it. the vampires were said to be a magical thing and sung woo had magic in his finger tips. in his blood if he was to be believed. would he become a vampire when he died because of that magic?

death was too often present in the forefront of hoon min's mind. hunters didn't last long. they were lucky to make it to their thirties and his group was already in their late twenties. "bound to me?" hoon min still didn't get what was so special about it. he waved his hand around as if the flames of the spell were still around.

"would the poison be harmful to me too?" he clearly heard that it would be poison to the undead but still asked something so pointless. his long fingers wrapped around the handle. "you could just be making shit up. how can i trust you?"

Yaya
main admin
various
thirty one
chaotic neutral
asexual
bio student
yaya
PRONOUNS: she / her
TIMEZONE: eastern
100% DNW: unfixable
Loki & ong hoon min
"yes. that means no one can use this blade but you. it can never be used against you." it was something deeper than that but sung woo doubted hoon min would understand. any who tried to weild it that wasn't hoon min would find themselves in a world of hurt. the concern for the short lives of hunters was always on sung woo's mind as well. he didn't want to lose a friend.

even if that friend was an idiot. "why would it hurt you too? you're really not listening to me at all." sung woo crossed his arms over his chest. "after all the years we've been together you still don't trust me? i thought i mattered more than that to you. i'm hurt." pouting only made his lips look bigger, an unnecessary evil.

sung woo stepped closer to hoon min, placing his hands on his chest. "who would protect me from all the big bads if you were gone?" there was another option but sung woo learned the importance of making hoon min feel needed. "plus i'm a high level sorcerer. if you can't trust me when it comes to magic, you can't trust anyone."/b>

template by spica of shine
Loki
snake
varies
twenty two
nuetral
bisexual
lab tech
loki
100% DNW:
"wow. not even you?" not that hoon min had to worry about sung woo stabbing him. if sung woo wanted him dead he'd likely use his bare hands to choke him. hoon min shuddered at the thought, he didn't welcome death but sung woo had strong hands. he pushed those thoughts away. he was certain that sung woo was a mind reader. the other knew too much for his own good, especially about him.

hoon min's eyes were drawn right to sung woo's lips. those plush, large things that sung woo was constantly licking. "i'm trying to concentrate on this knife." he didn't have to say what he was scolding sung woo for. there were many moments where he'd slipped up and let the already vain sung woo know how attractive he was.

all the trying to keep from having dirty thoughts was impossible when sung woo's hands lay on his chest. "i could find a new sorcerer." there was no one better than sung woo and he couldn't trust any other. sorcerers were tricky, it was in their nature. "and you know other hunters." the knife was put aside so he could put his hand against sung woo's cheek. he tilted his head and leaned closer to sung woo, lips nearly touching. "did you eat? i'm hungry."

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution