welcome to red light! a sandbox role play where any theme goes. please register with proper caps.
red light
sandbox: role play
no word count

Add Reply

in this rain, b2c idol; sulo
Yaya
main admin
various
thirty one
chaotic neutral
asexual
bio student
yaya
PRONOUNS: she / her
TIMEZONE: eastern
MATURE CONTENT: yes
100% DNW: unfixable
Blink @ Eric Jung
nearly five years spent together is what it took for them to get to this point. eric had taken do yeon's first kiss, first time having sex, first time crying during an argument, first time laughing when he felt like crying. there were so many firsts he'd shared with eric that marriage was just another hurdle. they had debuted together, come out to the world together and dealt with the fear of being abandoned by their fan base. their family not supporting them was never an issue. do yeon's mother practically shipped them.

it had been hard telling one father then having to tell another. that was a complicated story for another time. he took a deep breath as the doors opened, his eyes locking with the best man already waiting by the priest. do yeon smoothed out the black accent collar of his nearly all white suit.

"don't throw up." it was unclear whether he was saying it to himself or the man he offered his arm to. the person that would soon be named his husband in front of all his family and friends. they had already legally married overseas where it was recognized but this was for them. their marriage might never be recognized in their home country but they still wanted to hold a ceremony.

do yeon took the first tentative step forward. he shouldn't be so nervous when these were all people he knew loved him. he was about to vow all his love for eric in front of them. the thought to kiss eric to calm his nerves crossed his mind but he forced himself to wait.

when they finally turned to face one another all the butterflies faded away. the priest went through the typical spiel. do yeon's nervous expression turned to a wide smile when the priest asked if they had vows to exchange. "in sickness and in health is the usual thing but i vow to love you, stay beside you and adore you in annoyance. i won't get upset when you blame me for something even if i didn't do it. i'll do my best not to blame you for something i did too."

"but we both know it'll be nice when we make up. i'll be patient with you. won't force you to come out of bed when you don't want to even if we made plans. i'll just get in the bed with you. i'm going to love you even when i feel like i hate you. and when we're both in walkers i won't push you into traffic unless you really, really want me to. i love you with all my heart, soul, mind and body, jung young hee."

template by spica of shine
Nina
blink
transport via portals
good
heterosexual
kicking ass
nina
PRONOUNS: she/her
MATURE CONTENT: play it
100% DNW: unnecessary angst or brooding, excessive smut, mishandling body fluids

if anyone told him six years ago that he'd meet the person standing beside him right now only a year later, he wouldn't have believed it. at the time, eric hadn't been in a good place mentally. no one really understood him, but do yeon had been the first to make the attempt. they had many mishaps that brought them to this point, but eric wouldn't have changed a thing if it all brought him back to this moment.

he was nervous, so much so that his hands were damp. no matter how many times he tried to wipe them on various surfaces along the way to the altar, the feeling never went away. eric felt as though he could exhale when do yeon held onto his arm and uttered a word of caution. "throwing up is one of the lesser things i could do right now," he retorted quickly, his eyes focused on the altar in front of him. after today, choi do yeon would be his husband. the idea of it excited him, delighted him, but it wasn't enough to curb the anxious feeling.

eric didn't even realize when they reached the altar. do yeon guided them forward with purposeful steps, and eric's body followed. they were greeted by two friendly faces who flanked them, their best men respectively, and the one who presided over their union. everything was like a blur until it became time to say their vows. eric's throat felt like the sahara as he turned to face do yeon. seeing that gorgeous smile on his face made a lot of the scared feelings melt away. he was able to see only him in that moment. by the end of the speech, he couldn't tell if he was laughing or crying. perhaps it was both, for tears cascaded down his cheeks.

"idiot, i told you not to make me cry," eric sniffed but didn't dare separate their hands to wipe his face. "it's my turn, right?" he cleared his throat, hoping it'd help keep the emotion from his speech as he started to deliver it.

"i'm not good at this sort of thing. i considered writing you a song, but almost felt like cheating. i think it's necessary to step out of my comfort zone and do this, just as i've been made to step out of my comfort zone a thousand times for you." a nervous chuckle left him as he paused, because it sounded like he was saying something bad about him. "thank you for making me uncomfortable. thank you for making me want to be a better person. thank you for inspiring me and being the light in my life, which had always been a much darker place before you. i don't think i will ever feel deserving of you, but i will try my best to be good to you. i know you'll forgive me even when i'm not, but i still want to be good to you."

eric made a face, because this wasn't the route his original speech had taken, but now that he was standing here, looking do yeon in the eyes, he just started to speak from the heart. "i love you so much. i'm so thankful that you want to spend the rest of your life with me, because i genuinely couldn't imagine a single day without you. i guess i should stop here, or i'll run out of things to say to you for the next hundred or so years." when he heard the soft chorus of responses from the crowd, he turned to look and remember that they weren't alone here. he looked back to do yeon and smiled. he'd made it through the vows.

the wedding wrapped up soon after the exchange, leaving them with the opportunity to kiss ceremoniously as a newly married couple. eric didn't hesitate to grab do yeon by his collar, wanting to seal their mouths in a kiss, but he loosened his hold when he remembered their father's watching. he whispered, "maybe we should keep it chaste."

hawoon: after the escape. Yaya

Yaya
main admin
various
thirty one
chaotic neutral
asexual
bio student
yaya
PRONOUNS: she / her
MATURE CONTENT: yes
100% DNW: unfixable
Blink @ Eric Jung
do yeon wasn't sure he wanted to know what eric could do that might be worse than vomiting. their guests were all waiting for them. it hadn't been like this back in new york, it was just them signing paperwork and their band mates as witnesses. it had been in the middle of a tour. now they had the time for the real wedding with both of their families. do yeon's very large family that he'd only recently been able to fully accept.

eric had been there for him through difficult times just as much as he'd been there for eric. they'd had their ups and downs like any couple but at the end of it all they were still together. they had many more years to be together. seeing eric cry do yeon promised himself this would be the only time he was the cause for his husband's tears. he'd never make him cry out of sadness or anger. or out of pain he caused him.

do yeon smiled as he raised his hands to wipe eric's tears. he would have called him out, eric was the one that helped write their songs, he was amazing with words. this wasn't a time to tease like that. he wanted to start their marriage properly. their friends would do enough teasing for them.

he didn't take his gaze away from eric, even with the murmur from the crowd he only saw eric. "they know we're not chaste." he placed an arm around eric's waist and pulled him in close, there was not a gap of space between them as do yeon tilted his head to seal their mouths together. the priest and the best men standing so close would be able to see he'd slipped his tongue into eric's mouth.

only when he was breathless did he pull away as they were declared husband and husband. "i love you." he felt the need to say it again as if he hadn't just shown how much he did. he turned with his arm still around eric's waist to greet their guests. "the reception is an open bar!"

as their guests were ushered out to the reception area do yeon pulled eric closer. "i think we have some time before we need to make an appearance." he kissed eric's cheek and gestured to a different exit. "the bridal room is all ours. or well, the groom room."

template by spica of shine
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution